Developmental Disabilities Supports Division
The Developmental Disabilities Supports Division (DDSD) in New Mexico provides information and referral services to people with disabilities and their families who are seeking help locating the right resources in their communities. The DDSD is also responsible for overseeing various Medicaid home-and community-based waiver programs that are designed to help people with disabilities live as independently as possible.
The Mission of DDSD is to effectively administer a system of person-centered community supports and services that promotes positive outcomes for all stakeholders with a primary focus on assisting individuals with developmental disabilities and their families to exercise their right to make choices, grow and contribute to their community.
- “Know Your Rights” Campaign to Support New Mexicans with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (November 10, 2016)
- Family Infant Toddler Program Rate Study (Request for Proposal)
- DD Waiver Renewal Public Meeting Schedule (Meeting)
- Proposed Medicaid Home and Community Based Services Settings Statewide Transition Plan Amendment
- Early Learning New Mexico
- Secondary Freedom of Choice
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.