Office of Facilities Management
Live Streaming Video
During our Health Facilities and LLCP meetings, a live video stream of the event can be viewed by visiting the Live Video Broadcast for Office of Facilities Management page. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to email us at our email@example.com address. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to respond.
A copy of the Health Facilities & LLCP Governing Board Meeting Agenda will be available the week before the meeting in the Office of the Secretary located in the Harold Runnels Building. Please contact Pamela Brommer at 505-827-2701 if you have any questions.
Miss our latest meeting? No problem! You can watch all previously recorded Health Facilities and LLCP Governing Board Meetings on the NMDOH YouTube channel.
We typically post videos on our YouTube channel within a few days after the meeting. Please remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive notifications when we add new videos.
- Streamlining State Veterans’ Home to Improve Services (January 5, 2017)
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program (July 23, 2015)
- NMBHI Receives Joint Commission Accreditation (February 25, 2015)
- NMDOH Recognized for Quality Improvement (October 6, 2014)
- Turquoise Lodge Frequently Asked Questions (Help)
- Turquoise Lodge Brochure (Marketing)
- Fort Bayard State Veterans Home Brochure (Marketing)
- Turquoise Lodge Adult Financial Eligibility Form (Form)
- Turquoise Lodge Adult Items List (Help)
- Los Lunas Community Program Brochure (Marketing)
- Admission Application for New Mexico State Veterans' Home (Form)
- Visiting Regulations for New Mexico Behavioral Health Institute (Rules, Regulations & Protocols)
- Fort Bayard Required Information for Admission (Help)
- Building Bridges Initiative
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Job Opportunities at New Mexico State Veterans' Home