Office of Facilities Management
Pool Pass Reimbursement
Due to the indefinite closure of the Los Lunas Community Program pool, the New Mexico Department of Health will reimburse individuals for unused portions of their pool passes purchased in 2015.
Please call 505-222-0996 during normal business hours for information on how to obtain a reimbursement.
The pool pass and an ID are required for reimbursement. You will need to turn in your pool pass, and you will only be reimbursed for any unused portion of it.
For additional information, please call 505-222-0996 during normal business hours.
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program (July 23, 2015)
- NMBHI Receives Joint Commission Accreditation (February 25, 2015)
- NMDOH Recognized for Quality Improvement (October 6, 2014)
- Turquoise Lodge Brochure (Marketing)
- Fort Bayard State Veterans Home Brochure (Marketing)
- Fort Bayard Medical Center Brochure (Marketing)
- Turquoise Lodge Adolescent Brochure (Marketing)
- Turquoise Lodge Adult Financial Eligibility Form (Form)
- Turquoise Lodge Adolescent Financial Eligibility Form (Form)
- Visiting Regulations for New Mexico Behavioral Health Institute (Rules & Regulations)
- Turquoise Lodge Adult Items List (Help)
- Admission Application for New Mexico State Veterans' Home (Form)
- Job Opportunities at New Mexico State Veterans' Home
- Job Opportunities at Sequoyah Adolescent Treatment Center
- Job Opportunities at Turquoise Lodge Hospital
Live Streaming Video
During our Health Facilities and LLCP meetings, a live video stream of the event will be shown below. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to email us at our firstname.lastname@example.org address. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to respond.
A copy of the Health Facilities & LLCP Governing Board Meeting Agenda will be available the week before the meeting in the Office of the Secretary located in the Harold Runnels Building. Please contact Pamela Brommer at 505-827-2701 if you have any questions.
Alternate Viewing Method: You may watch using an External Media Player if you wish.
Miss our latest meeting? No problem! You can watch all previously recorded Health Facilities and LLCP Governing Board Meetings on the NMDOH YouTube channel.
We typically post videos on our YouTube channel within a few days after the meeting. Please remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive notifications when we add new videos.