The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the Immunization toll free hotline at 1-888-232-6348 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
1923 N. Dal Paso, Suite B, Hobbs, NM 88240 575-397-2463 Phone - 575-393-1330 Fax
The immunization clinic is open to the public and free of charge. Everyone six months of age and older should get a flu vaccine each flu season, especially people in the following groups because they are at high risk of having serious flu-related complications or because they live with or care for people at high risk for developing flu-related complications.
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too (October 21, 2015)
- Weekend Flu Shot Clinic in Hobbs (February 10, 2017)
- First Flu Deaths of the Season (February 6, 2017)
- It’s Not Too Late to Get Vaccinated as Flu Activity Increases (January 27, 2017)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered in Las Cruces (October 25, 2016)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered for Adults & Children (October 1, 2014)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (November 11, 2016)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemption (Epidemiology Report)
- Vaccine Purchase Act Provider Listing (General)
- VFC 2017 New Provider Enrollment Form (Form)
- Immunization Protocols (Rules, Regulations & Protocols)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2016-2017 (Rules, Regulations & Protocols)
- VFC Troubleshooting Record Form (Form)
- Flu Information for Parents with Young Children
- Flu Information for People 65 Years and Older
- Pregnancy and Flu Information