The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the New Mexico Immunization toll free hotline at 1-866-681-5872 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too (October 21, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (December 9, 2016)
- It’s Not Too Late to Vaccinate. Fight the Flu! (December 8, 2016)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Socorro (December 1, 2016)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered in Las Cruces (October 25, 2016)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered for Adults & Children (October 1, 2014)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (November 11, 2016)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemption (Epidemiology Report)
- VFC Staff List (General)
- VFC Northeast Region Temperature Log Form (Form)
- VFC Middle School Vaccination Letter/Permission Form (Form)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2016-2017 (Rules, Regulations & Protocols)
- VFC Troubleshooting Record Form (Form)
- Flu Information for Parents with Young Children
- Flu Information for People 65 Years and Older
- Pregnancy and Flu Information