The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the Immunization toll free hotline at 1-800-232-4636 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too (October 21, 2015)
- Weekend Flu Shot Clinic in Hobbs (February 10, 2017)
- First Flu Deaths of the Season (February 6, 2017)
- It’s Not Too Late to Get Vaccinated as Flu Activity Increases (January 27, 2017)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered in Las Cruces (October 25, 2016)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (November 11, 2016)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Conchas Dam (November 3, 2016)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemption (Epidemiology Report)
- VFC Vaccine Return Form (Form)
- VFC Contact Information Change Form (Form)
- VFC Provider Staff Training Policy (Guide)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2017-2018 (Rules, Regulations & Protocols)
- VFC Troubleshooting Record Form (Form)
- Flu Information for Parents with Young Children
- Flu Information for People 65 Years and Older
- Pregnancy and Flu Information