The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the New Mexico Immunization toll free hotline at 1-866-681-5872 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too (October 21, 2015)
- Department of Health Encourages Flu Vaccinations (September 2, 2016)
- Immunization Clinic at Cineport Theatre in Las Cruces (August 3, 2016)
- Clovis Hosts Got Shots? Protect Tots! Immunization Clinic (August 3, 2016)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- Child Immunizations a Priority in New Mexico (April 21, 2016)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Taos (February 4, 2016)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemption (Epidemiology Report)
- School Kids Influenza Immunization Project Standing Orders (General)
- NMSIIS Training Request Form (Form)
- NMSIIS Quick Reference Guide for School Users (Guide)
- NMSIIS Tutorial on How to Access and Use the Global Classroom (Training)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2016-2017 (Rules & Regulations)
- Flu Information for Parents with Young Children
- Flu Information for People 65 Years and Older
- Pregnancy and Flu Information