Women, Infants & Children Program
WIC is the Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC). It is a federal program administered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service, and the New Mexico Department of Health, Public Health Division.
- New WIC Satellite Office Opened in Santa Fe (March 15, 2017)
- WIC Program Recognized for Supporting Breastfeeding Mothers (August 23, 2016)
- Hobbs WIC Program Celebrates National Breastfeeding Month (August 12, 2016)
- Las Cruces WIC Program Celebrates World Breastfeeding Week (August 1, 2016)
- Española WIC Program Celebrates World Breastfeeding Week (July 22, 2016)
- Women, Infants, & Children Reaches Out to New Mexico Mothers (March 20, 2015)
- Vendor Above 50% NTE (General)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.