Women, Infants & Children Program
WIC is the Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC). It is a federal program administered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service, and the New Mexico Department of Health, Public Health Division.
Infant Formula Rebate Initiative RFP
Please visit the WIC Infant Formula Rebate Initiative RFP page for the latest 2015 updates.
- WIC Program Recognized for Supporting Breastfeeding Mothers (August 23, 2016)
- Hobbs WIC Program Celebrates National Breastfeeding Month (August 12, 2016)
- Anthony, Chaparral, Sunland Park Celebrate World Breastfeeding Week (August 1, 2016)
- Health Department Announces WIC Infant Formula Changes (September 18, 2015)
- Grand Opening of New WIC Office (November 14, 2014)
- Española WIC Program Opening for Saturday Hours (November 7, 2014)
- Vendor Above 50% NTE (General)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.