Women, Infants & Children Program
WIC is the Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC). It is a federal program administered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service, and the New Mexico Department of Health, Public Health Division.
- WIC Program Recognized for Supporting Breastfeeding Mothers (August 23, 2016)
- Hobbs WIC Program Celebrates National Breastfeeding Month (August 12, 2016)
- Anthony, Chaparral, Sunland Park Celebrate World Breastfeeding Week (August 1, 2016)
- The Dog Head Fire Impacts WIC Services in Torrance County (June 17, 2016)
- Las Cruces WIC Program Celebrates World Breastfeeding Week (August 1, 2016)
- Española WIC Program Celebrates World Breastfeeding Week (July 22, 2016)
- Vendor Above 50% NTE (General)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.