These schedules list the age or age range when each vaccine or series of shots is recommended. If your child (birth through 6 years old) or adolescent (age 7 through 18 years old) has missed any shots, consult the Catch-up Immunization Schedule AND check with the doctor about getting back on track.
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Age 0-18 Years
- Easy-to-Read Immunization Schedules for Infants and Children Age 0-6 Years
- Easy-to-Read Immunization Schedules for Preteens and Teens Age 7-18 Years
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule by Vaccine and Age Group
- Recommended Vaccinations Indicated for Adults Based on Medical & Other Indications
Please read the Contradictions and Precautions to Commonly Used Vaccines in Adults page for comprehensive information about vaccine safety.
Done By One (DBO) Childhood Immunization Schedule
The Done by One Childhood Immunization Schedule has several advantages that we hope will encourage its acceptance by both providers and parents:
- It's simple: all the needed shots are given at 2, 4, 6, and 12 months!
- Kids become protected at the earliest possible age!
- The condensed schedule discourages the practice of deferring shots until next time, resulting in missed opportunities to vaccinate.
These publications provide more info on the DBO program.
- Done by One Childhood Immunization Schedule
- Evaluation of the Done by One Schedule Poster
- Done by One Health Passport