Home and Community-Based Medicaid Waiver Programs
Home and community-based Medicaid waiver programs include Developmental Disability Waiver (DDW) living supports, community supports, employment services providers, DDW case managers, Mi-Via Waiver Providers, Medically Fragile Waiver providers, and certain DDW clients named in the ongoing Jackson litigation who receives services at an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID).
The DDSD administers and contracts with a variety of provider agencies throughout the state to provide a variety of living supports, community supports, employment services, case management services and other services. For more information about services and providers, please visit the Developmental Disabilities Supports Division section of our website.
DHI has two bureaus that work closely with DDSD and the Medicaid home and community based waiver providers. The Incident Management Bureau (IMB) conducts investigations of abuse, neglect and exploitation, suspicious injuries, environmental hazards and death. The Quality Management Bureau (QMB) conduct compliance surveys of Medicaid community based waiver providers to ensure that individuals are receiving the services and supports needed, and agencies are in compliance with required DDSD standards, regulations, rules and policies.
- DDW-CLCI-HighDesert-SE-201605-Routine-201606-Verification (Survey)
- DDW-CLCI-ExpressionsUnlimited-MET-201603-Routine-201611-Verification (Survey)
- DDW-CLCI-CollinsLakeRanch-NE-201606-Routine-201606-Verification (Survey)
- Incident Management Bureau Annual Report SFY16 (Report)
- Case Management Field Tools - Administrative Tool (General)
- Nursing Home Customer Satisfaction Survey Results (Presentation)
- Community-Based Waiver Provider Customer Satisfaction Survey
- National Center for Patient Safety
- Root Cause Analysis