The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the New Mexico Immunization toll free hotline at 1-866-681-5872 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
- Vaccine Exemption Data by School District (March 5, 2015)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- New Mexico HPV Vaccine Coverage above National Average (July 25, 2014)
- National Infant Immunization Week (April 29, 2014)
- Good Reasons to Immunize Children (April 30, 2014)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- NMSIIS Borrowing Registry Quick Reference Guide (Guide)
- NMSIIS Data Exchange Quick Reference Card & Frequently Asked Questions (Help)
- VFC Vaccine Return Form (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) (Form)
- VFC Vacuna Forma Administración (Parte B) (Spanish Version)