The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the New Mexico Immunization toll free hotline at 1-866-681-5872 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
501 Sudderth Dr., Ruidoso, NM 88345
The immunization clinic is open to the public and free of charge. Everyone six months of age and older should get a flu vaccine each flu season, especially people in the following groups because they are at high risk of having serious flu-related complications or because they live with or care for people at high risk for developing flu-related complications.
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too (October 21, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Taos (February 4, 2016)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Ruidoso (February 4, 2016)
- Flu Vaccinations Still Available in Raton (January 13, 2016)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered for Adults & Children (October 1, 2014)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- Vaccine Exemption Data by School District (March 5, 2015)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemption (Newsletter)
- NMSIIS User Security and Confidentiality Agreement (Form)
- VFC New Provider Enrollment Form (Form)
- VFC Approved School Sites - Needle, Syringe, & e-kit Order Form (Form)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) (Form)
- VFC Vacuna Forma Administración (Parte B) (Spanish Version)