The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the New Mexico Immunization toll free hotline at 1-866-681-5872 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
- Vaccine Exemption Data by School District (March 5, 2015)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Carlsbad (January 14, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (January 12, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (December 29, 2014)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (December 15, 2014)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) (Form)
- VFC Vacuna Forma Administración (Parte B) (Spanish Version)
- NMSIIS Training Request Form (Form)