The goal of the program is to ensure that all New Mexicans are properly immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases. We encourage you to use this website and the resources provided for your all your vaccination information needs.
Call the New Mexico Immunization toll free hotline at 1-866-681-5872 today!
Need Shot Records?
To obtain immunization records for yourself or your children, simply contact a Public Health Office near you!
Got Shots? Protect Tots!
August 1-15, 2015
This event provides opportunities for children to stay up-to-date on their immunizations. Participating providers open their doors for any child who presents for immunizations, regardless of whether he/she is a patient or whether he/she has insurance.
Simply click the banner on the right to find a provider nearest you!
Please join the New Mexico Department of Health, the New Mexico Primary Care Association and the New Mexico Immunization Coalition, along with our managed care partners, Molina, Lovelace and Presbyterian, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico in making sure that all New Mexico children are immunized on time! Many sites provide Medicaid Eligibility services during the event. The New Mexico Primary Care Association can help arrange for onsite Medicaid application if providers do not have an eligibility worker.
- Vaccine Exemption Data by School District (March 5, 2015)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- New Mexico HPV Vaccine Coverage above National Average (July 25, 2014)
- National Infant Immunization Week (April 29, 2014)
- Good Reasons to Immunize Children (April 30, 2014)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- VFC Northeast Region Temperature Log Form (Form)
- VFC Contact Information Change Form (Form)
- NMSIIS Borrowing Registry Quick Reference Guide (Guide)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) (Form)
- VFC Vacuna Forma Administración (Parte B) (Spanish Version)
- Vaccine Resources to Share with Parents
- Addressing Concerns about Vaccines & Autism
- Evidence Shows Vaccines Unrelated to Autism