Office of Facilities Management
- New Mexico Rehab Center Offering Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program (July 23, 2015)
- NMBHI Receives Joint Commission Accreditation (February 25, 2015)
- NMDOH Recognized for Quality Improvement (October 6, 2014)
- Turquoise Lodge Family Program Brochure (Marketing)
- Turquoise Lodge Brochure (Marketing)
- Fort Bayard State Veterans Home Brochure (Marketing)
- Health Facilities & LLCP Governing Board Meeting Agenda (Meeting)
- Fort Bayard Financial Disclosure Form (Form)
- Fort Bayard Financial & Payment Contract Form (Form)
- Admission Application for New Mexico State Veterans' Home (Form)
- Turquoise Lodge Adult Items List (Help)
- Turquoise Lodge Adult Patient Handbook (Guide)
- Job Opportunities at New Mexico State Veterans' Home
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Job Opportunities at Sequoyah Adolescent Treatment Center
Live Streaming Video
During our Health Facilities and LLCP meetings, a live video stream of the event will be shown below. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to email us at our firstname.lastname@example.org address. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to respond.
A copy of the Health Facilities & LLCP Governing Board Meeting Agenda will be available the week before the meeting in the Office of the Secretary located in the Harold Runnels Building. Please contact Pamela Brommer at 505-827-2701 if you have any questions.
Alternate Viewing Method: You may watch using an External Media Player if you wish.
Chrome Browser: We recommend using Internet Explorer to view this page. However, if you're using Chrome v32 or older, install the Windows Media Player Browser Plug-In and then restart.
Miss our latest meeting? No problem! You can watch all previously recorded Health Facilities and LLCP Governing Board Meetings on the NMDOH YouTube channel.
We typically post videos on our YouTube channel within a few days after the meeting. Please remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive notifications when we add new videos.