Office of Facilities Management
Visit the Data Breach Information page to learn about a data breach on October 4, 2015.
- New Mexico Rehab Center Offering Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program (July 23, 2015)
- NMBHI Receives Joint Commission Accreditation (February 25, 2015)
- NMDOH Recognized for Quality Improvement (October 6, 2014)
- Turquoise Lodge Family Program Brochure (Marketing)
- Turquoise Lodge Brochure (Marketing)
- Fort Bayard State Veterans Home Brochure (Marketing)
- Health Facilities & LLCP Governing Board Meeting Agenda (Meeting)
- Los Lunas Community Program Brochure (Marketing)
- Fort Bayard Financial Disclosure Form (Form)
- Admission Application for New Mexico State Veterans' Home (Form)
- Turquoise Lodge Adult Patient Handbook (Guide)
- Visiting Regulations for New Mexico Behavioral Health Institute (Rules & Regulations)
- Job Opportunities at New Mexico State Veterans' Home
- Job Opportunities at Sequoyah Adolescent Treatment Center
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Live Streaming Video
During our Health Facilities and LLCP meetings, a live video stream of the event will be shown below. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to email us at our email@example.com address. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to respond.
A copy of the Health Facilities & LLCP Governing Board Meeting Agenda will be available the week before the meeting in the Office of the Secretary located in the Harold Runnels Building. Please contact Pamela Brommer at 505-827-2701 if you have any questions.
Alternate Viewing Method: You may watch using an External Media Player if you wish.
Miss our latest meeting? No problem! You can watch all previously recorded Health Facilities and LLCP Governing Board Meetings on the NMDOH YouTube channel.
We typically post videos on our YouTube channel within a few days after the meeting. Please remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive notifications when we add new videos.