Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Bureau
The goal of the NMDOH Infectious Disease Bureau (IDB) is to reduce the spread of infectious diseases through prevention, care, testing, screening and surveillance work.
- Vaccine Exemption Data by School District (March 5, 2015)
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (February 5, 2015)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- Decrease in Drug Overdose Death Rate in New Mexico (September 3, 2014)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Carlsbad (January 14, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Las Cruces (December 29, 2014)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2014
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2012
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2013
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2011
- NMSIIS Training Request Form
- VFC New Provider Enrollment Form
- VFC Southeast (A) Region Temperature Log Form
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2014-2015
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) Instructions
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.