Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Bureau
The goal of the NMDOH Infectious Disease Bureau (IDB) is to reduce the spread of infectious diseases through prevention, care, testing, screening and surveillance work.
- Governor Susana Martinez Announces Statewide Vaccination Program (July 29, 2015)
- Little Talked About Illness Gets Its Due (July 29, 2015)
- School Starts Soon – Get Vaccinated (July 15, 2015)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered for Adults & Children (October 1, 2014)
- Vaccine Exemption Data by School District (March 5, 2015)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2014 (Infectious Disease)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surveillance Report 2013 (Infectious Disease)
- Early Latent Syphilis Cases 1999-2007 by Age, Sex & County (Infectious Disease)
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2013 (Infectious Disease)
- STD Case Reporting Form (Form)
- HIV/AIDS Services Clinical Quality Management Plan 2013 (Plan)
- HIV/AIDS Services SCSN and Statewide Plan FY13-FY15 (Plan)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) (Form)
- VFC Vacuna Forma Administración (Parte B) (Spanish Version)
- Got Shots? Protect Tots!
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Age 0-18 Years
- Easy-to-Read Immunization Schedules for Infants and Children Age 0-6 Years
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.