Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Bureau
The goal of the NMDOH Infectious Disease Bureau (IDB) is to reduce the spread of infectious diseases through prevention, care, testing, screening and surveillance work.
- Flu Shot Clinic in Lordsburg (November 16, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic in Taos (November 13, 2015)
- Flu Shot Clinic at Mesa Middle School Health Fair (November 10, 2015)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered for Adults & Children (October 1, 2014)
- Decrease in Drug Overdose Death Rate in New Mexico (September 3, 2014)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (January 29, 2015)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surveillance Report 2014 (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surveillance Report 2013 (Infectious Disease)
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2014 (Infectious Disease)
- Early Latent Syphilis Cases 1999-2007 by Age, Sex & County (Infectious Disease)
- STD Case Reporting Form (Form)
- HIV/AIDS Services Clinical Quality Management Plan 2013 (Plan)
- HIV/AIDS Services SCSN and Statewide Plan FY13-FY15 (Plan)
- Tuberculosis Cases in the United States Infographic (Marketing)
- Tuberculosis Cases in New Mexico Infographic (Marketing)
- Adult Vaccine Consent Form (Form)
- Adultos Vacuna Formulario de Consentimiento (Spanish Version)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) (Form)
- VFC Vacuna Forma Administración (Parte B) (Spanish Version)
- Got Shots? Protect Tots!
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Age 0-18 Years
- Easy-to-Read Immunization Schedules for Infants and Children Age 0-6 Years
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.