As part of our continued efforts to make our website easier for you to use, we have prepared a simple 3 question survey which will take 2-3 minutes of your time. The results help us plan future improvements to enhance your experience and increase satisfaction.
Getting the flu feels awful. Sometimes it can even be dangerous and lead to severe illness and complications, including death. The best way to prevent the flu is by getting a flu vaccination each year. Click the banner above to learn what you need to do to fight the flu anywhere you go.
Feelings add spark to life. They can be both satisfying and upsetting. Feelings try to tell us something, usually about what we need to feel content. Toddlers will tell you what is going on by expressing strong feelings: shrieking for joy or screaming in anger. Toddlers have an uncontrollable desire to find out about themselves and their world.
Join the hundreds of thousands of moms who receive free text messages throughout their pregnancy and their baby's first year. You'll receive critical health tips timed to where you are in your pregnancy, critical health and safety tips timed to your baby’s age up to baby’s first birthday.
Accidental suffocation and strangulation in bed is one of the leading causes of death for infants. The majority of these incidents occur during sleep. Most infant suffocations occur when babies are placed face down on a soft surface that they sink into. Infants who are 0 to 4 months old have the greatest risk of suffocating.
- Vaccine Exemption Data by School District (03/05/2015)
- Free Water Tests to Private Well Owners (03/04/2015)
- Three Strategies to Reduce Infant Mortality Rates (03/03/2015)
- State Senate Reconfirms Secretary of Health Retta Ward (02/27/2015)
- New Mexico Behavioral Health Institute Receives Joint Commission Accreditation (02/25/2015)
- Valentine’s Day Not the Only Reason to Think about Your Heart (02/11/2015)
- The Importance of Good Dental Health (02/09/2015)
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (02/05/2015)
- Increase in Vaccine Exemptions (01/29/2015)
- Listeria Outbreak Linked to Caramel Apples (12/19/2014)
- NMDOH Investigating Measles Case in New Mexico Resident (12/03/2014)
- NMDOH Recognized for Quality Improvement (10/06/2014)
- Celebrating and Preparing for Our Golden Years (02/04/2015)
- Grand Opening of New WIC Office (11/14/2014)
- Decline in Teen Birth Rates (12/18/2014)
- Cardiovascular Disease Tops Reason for Hospitalizations (02/04/2014)
- Ebola Virus Disease Response Plan (Plan)
- NMSIIS Training Request Form (Form)
- Marketing, Promotion and Referral of Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Programs and Coordinated Chronic Disease Work (Request for Proposal)
- YRRS Report 2013: Middle School Sandoval County (Health Data)
- YRRS Report 2013: Middle School San Juan County (Health Data)
- YRRS Report 2013: Middle School San Miguel County (Health Data)
- YRRS Report 2013: Middle School Santa Fe County (Health Data)
- YRRS Report 2013: Middle School Sierra County (Health Data)
- Birth Record Search Application (Form)
- Death Record Search Application (Form)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2014-2015 (Rules & Regulations)
- RHCPTC Tax Credit Application 2014 (Form)
- Renter's Guide (Guide)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) Instructions (Help)
- Selected Health Statistics 2012 (Health Data)