Public Health Division
117 Camino de Vida, Suite 400, Santa Rosa, NM 88435 575-472-3211 Phone - 575-472-3143 Fax
The New Mexico Department of Health announced that the Guadalupe County Public Health Office in Santa Rosa will be hosting an open house. The goal is for community members to interact with public health staff and learn more about the services provided at the public health office.
5600 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113 505-235-5665 Phone
The certification board will discuss bylaws, board roles, the process to acknowledge, document and assess education, training, experience and qualifications of experienced New Mexico community health workers for the purposes of certification (grandfathering), an open meetings act resolution, and core competencies and training standards for certified community health workers. The public is welcome to attend this meeting.
- Decrease in Childhood Obesity (March 17, 2015)
- Videos Focusing on the Toddler Years (January 13, 2014)
- Public Health Office in Santa Rosa Hosting an Open House (April 17, 2015)
- Getting the Better of Arthritis (April 15, 2015)
- Shaping Healthy Habits in School Children (April 7, 2015)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered for Adults & Children (October 1, 2014)
- Grand Opening of New WIC Office (November 14, 2014)
- Women, Infants, & Children Reaches Out to New Mexico Mothers (March 20, 2015)
- Childhood Obesity Update 2014 (Chronic Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surveillance Report 2013 (Infectious Disease)
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2014 (Infectious Disease)
- Early Latent Syphilis Cases 1999-2007 by Age, Sex & County (Infectious Disease)
- STD Case Reporting Form (Form)
- Mental Health Services (Request for Proposal)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- Insurance for Children (Request for Proposal)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- RHCPTC Tax Credit Application 2014 (Form)
- VFC Vaccine Administration Form (Part B) (Form)
- VFC Vacuna Forma Administración (Parte B) (Spanish Version)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.