Public Health Division
4206 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108
The council serves as the point of contact and advocacy for CHWs with state government and as a forum for community members to express their perspectives on health and the role of the CHW in improving community and individual health outcomes. Join the conference call by dialing 1-712-432-0111 and using code 122813#.
5600 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113
The public is welcome to attend this meeting. The agenda will be available 72 hours before the meeting on the Office of Community Health Workers web page.
- Decrease in Childhood Obesity (March 17, 2015)
- Videos Focusing on the Toddler Years (January 13, 2014)
- Deming Public Health Office Reopens (May 19, 2015)
- Plumbing Problems Force Closure of Deming Public Health Office (May 18, 2015)
- New Mexico Department of Health Recognizes Teen Pregnancy Awareness Month (May 11, 2015)
- Decline in Teen Birth Rates (December 18, 2014)
- No Cost Flu Vaccinations Offered for Adults & Children (October 1, 2014)
- Grand Opening of New WIC Office (November 14, 2014)
- Childhood Obesity Update 2014 (Chronic Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions for NM Public School District in 2014-2015 School Year (Infectious Disease)
- Vaccine Exemptions by County in 2014 Calendar Year (Infectious Disease)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surveillance Report 2013 (Infectious Disease)
- Tuberculosis Case Rates by County and Region 2014 (Infectious Disease)
- Early Latent Syphilis Cases 1999-2007 by Age, Sex & County (Infectious Disease)
- STD Case Reporting Form (Form)
- NMSIIS Borrowing Registry Quick Reference Guide (Guide)
- NMSIIS Data Exchange Quick Reference Card & Frequently Asked Questions (Help)
- VFC Vaccine Return Form (Form)
- School & Daycare Immunization Requirements 2015-2016 (Rules & Regulations)
- Certificate of Exemption from Immunization (Form)
- RHCPTC Tax Credit Application 2014 (Form)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.