Harm Reduction Program
To find a harm reduction, syringe exchange or overdose prevention (Narcan) program near you, visit our HIV/STD/Hepatitis Resource Guide.
This valuable community based website offering resources and information about services related to HIV, STDs, Viral Hepatitis, and Harm Reduction.
It features a searchable guide that will help you find the best and most appropriate services in your area.
- Decrease in Drug Overdose Death Rate in New Mexico (September 3, 2014)
- Infant Death Rate Decreased in 2013 (August 26, 2014)
- Coverage of Naloxone Under Medicaid Announced (June 18, 2014)
- Drug Addiction Treatments in the Southwest (February 19, 2014)
- Hepatitis and Harm Reduction Interventions & Services (Request for Proposal)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.