Women, Infants & Children Program
WIC is the Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC). It is a federal program administered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service, and the New Mexico Department of Health, Public Health Division.
Infant Formula Rebate Initiative RFP
Please visit the WIC Infant Formula Rebate Initiative RFP page for the latest 2015 updates.
- Moms, Get Empowered; Breastfeed (July 29, 2015)
- Women, Infants, & Children Reaches Out to New Mexico Mothers (March 20, 2015)
- Grand Opening of New WIC Office (November 14, 2014)
- Española WIC Program Opening for Saturday Hours (November 7, 2014)
- Santa Fe WIC Offices Move to New Location (July 21, 2014)
- WIC Services Expanded in Artesia (January 8, 2014)
- Vendor Above 50% NTE (General)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.