Foodborne Disease Agents
Get the Latest Data
The reports are updated nightly and contain information from 2006 to present. You can easily select the specific data you want to see by customizing the query to restrict the topic, geographic area, time period, and population details such as age, sex, and race/ethnicity.
This excellent resource also provides a helpful fact sheet for each of the diseases.
- Blue Bell Recalls All Products Due to Listeria Concern (April 21, 2015)
- Listeria Outbreak Linked to Caramel Apples (December 19, 2014)
- Risk of Human Salmonella Infections Return This Easter Season (March 26, 2014)
- Salmonella Risk in Baby Chicks and Other Young Poultry (March 25, 2014)
- Health-Related Costs from Foodborne Illness in the United States (Infectious Disease)
Manual for Investigation
This purpose of this Foodborne Illness Manual for Investigation is to provide guidance for prompt detection of and response to foodborne illness outbreaks in New Mexico, recognizing that a successful foodborne illness outbreak investigation requires collaboration between partners from the disciplines of epidemiology, environmental health, food science and microbiology.
- Botulism Fact Sheet
- Campylobacteriosis Fact Sheet
- Cryptosporidiosis Fact Sheet
- Escherichia coli Fact Sheet
- Giardiasis Fact Sheet
- Listeriosis Fact Sheet
- Noncholera Vibrio Infections Fact Sheet
- Salmonellosis Fact Sheet
- Shigellosis Fact Sheet
- Typhoid Fever Fact Sheet