Division of Health Improvement Human Resources
We consist of 162 staff members located in 4 field offices across New Mexico with a central office in Santa Fe. Our staff have a variety of professional and educational backgrounds and experiences. Many are licensed as nurses, life safety code engineers, architects, and other related health or social service professionals, who hold bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees.
Please see our Division of Health Improvement Organizational Structure for all the details about our organizational structure.
Human Resources provides a variety of services to DHI staff, including the following.
- Recruitment and Hiring Process
- Coordination of Employee Benefits
- Staff Development and Training
- Employee Services
- Labor Relations
- Health Facility and Community Program Surveyors — Nurses, other health related or social services professions.
- Investigators of Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation — Nurses, other health related or social service professionals.
- Life Safety Code Surveyors — Architects, fire prevention specialists or experts in related design & planning fields.
- Administrative Support Staff — Perform a variety of tasks such as; processing fingerprints, survey reports, travel requests, and requests for information; coordination and scheduling of meetings; and program support services.
- Managers and Supervisors — Provide supervision and leadership to achieve the mission of DHI.
Please visit the Job Opportunities with Division of Health Improvement page on the State Personnel Office website for current employment opportunities with us.