The charge to the Tribal Committee is to assist the other Committees with integration of tribal health improvement and healthcare needs into the proposed model design. It is recognized that community needs vary among individual tribal Pueblos, Tribes and Nations. However, the Committee should strive to develop recommendations that enable integration of tribal health services (i.e., federal or 638) into a statewide system of coordinated care that improves overall health outcomes. The Committee will also contribute recommendations to the development of a three-year statewide Road Map with six-month increments for implementation of strategies.
Committee Meeting Minutes
- Tribal Committee Meeting Minutes (May 19, 2015)
- Tribal Committee Meeting Minutes (June 16, 2015)
- Tribal Committee Meeting Minutes (July 15, 2015)
- Tribal Committee Meeting Minutes (August 19, 2015)
- Tribal Committee Meeting Minutes (September 16, 2015)
This project was supported by Funding Opportunity Number CMS-1G1-14-001 from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The contents provided are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS or any of its agencies.