Health Systems Bureau
4206 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108
The council serves as the point of contact and advocacy for CHWs with state government and as a forum for community members to express their perspectives on health and the role of the CHW in improving community and individual health outcomes. Join the conference call by dialing 1-712-432-0111 and using code 122813#.
5600 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113
The public is welcome to attend this meeting. The agenda will be available 72 hours before the meeting on the Office of Community Health Workers web page.
- Shaping Healthy Habits in School Children (April 7, 2015)
- The Importance of Good Dental Health (February 9, 2015)
- New Mexico Department of Health Honors Rural Hospitals (November 18, 2014)
- Importance of Good Oral Health (February 10, 2014)
- Stay Well, Practice Hand Washing (December 5, 2013)
- Oral Health Annual Report 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on Border Counties 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on Children 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on the Impact of the NMOHSS 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on Pregnant Women 2006 (Health Assessment)
- New Mexico CHW Advisory Council Meeting Schedule (Meeting)
- New Mexico J-1 Waiver Application 2016 (Form)
- Community Health Workers Certification Board Meeting Agenda (Meeting)
- RHCPTC Tax Credit Application 2014 (Form)
- RHCPTC Program Overview 2014 (Help)
- Office of Community Health Workers Partner List (General)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.