Health Systems Bureau
5600 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113 505-235-5665 Phone
The certification board will discuss bylaws, board roles, the process to acknowledge, document and assess education, training, experience and qualifications of experienced New Mexico community health workers for the purposes of certification (grandfathering), an open meetings act resolution, and core competencies and training standards for certified community health workers. The public is welcome to attend this meeting.
- Shaping Healthy Habits in School Children (April 7, 2015)
- The Importance of Good Dental Health (February 9, 2015)
- New Mexico Department of Health Honors Rural Hospitals (November 18, 2014)
- Importance of Good Oral Health (February 10, 2014)
- Stay Well, Practice Hand Washing (December 5, 2013)
- Oral Health Annual Report 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on Border Counties 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on Children 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on the Impact of the NMOHSS 2006 (Health Assessment)
- Oral Health Special Report on Pregnant Women 2006 (Health Assessment)
- New Mexico CHW Advisory Council Meeting Schedule (Meeting)
- RHCPTC Eligibility Matrix 2014 (General)
- RHCPTC Program Overview 2014 (Help)
- RHCPTC Tax Credit Application 2014 (Form)
- New Mexico J-1 Waiver Application 2015 (Form)
- New Mexico CHW Advisory Council Members (Meeting)
This page is currently in the process of being revised and may not contain all of the information available.
Please visit the Website Archive for all the complete information on this topic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition period.